Name of Equipment
Design to progress visual inspection of NG PCBs after inspection machine without any interruption and delay of production. Under NG mode, if machine receives NG SMEMA signal from inspection machine, PCB stop at middle of conveyor. And finger lift raises the NG PCB. Next OK PCB can be transferred underneath of NG PCB. Depends on the operator check result, repaired PCB can return to production or removed by pressing foot pedal or pass button. Only single NG PCB can be handled. Under pass mode, machine works as normal connecting conveyor.
1. Manual Width Adjustment (Hand Crank)
2. Switch and Foot Pedal or Pass Button for Operating Panel
3. Overhead Light and Component Bin Tray
4. ESD Mat Table
5. Standard Conveyor Length : 800mm
6. Conveyor Speed Adjustable by Speed Controller inside Control Box : 0~180mm/sec (60Hz)
7. Selectable Mode (NG Mode or Pass Mode) by Switch
- NG Mode : NG PCB (by inspection machine SMEMA signal) will stop at middle sensor and raise by finger lift.
- Pass Mode : Conveyor will work as like normal connecting conveyor.
8. Conforms to SMEMA Spec. 1.2
1. Auto or Semi-Auto Width Adjustment
2. Touch Screen for Operating Panel
3. 3 Color Tower Lamp with Audible Alarm
4. ESD Grounding Receptacles
5. Safety Cover without Component Bin Tray
6. Variable Length : 500mm to 3,000mm
7. Variable Buffer Stations : 1 Buffer, 2 Buffers or 3Buffers by Motor Drive
8. Variable Conveyor Belt : #25 Chain Belt, Round Belt, Timing Belt
9. Dual Conveyor Type without Overhead Light and Component Bin Tray (Model Name : ENC-700FD)
10. CE Appliance (Model Name : ENC-700FC)
|PCB Size (LxW, mm)||50x50 ~ 330x250||50x50 ~ 430x350||50x50 ~ 530x460|
|Machine Dimension (LxWxH, mm)||800X650X1826||800X750X1826||800X860X1826|